Ray Kroc Award
What is the Ray Kroc Award?
The Ray Kroc Award is a nation-wide honor that recognizes and rewards McDonald's® best U.S. Restaurant Managers - the top 1% from our nearly 14,000 restaurants. Winners receive an awards package that includes:
- $2,500 cash award
- Award trophy and lapel pin
- Awards banquet hosted by Jeff Stratton, President, McDonald's USA
- Travel accommodations to Chicago including round-trip airfare for two, banquet dinner, welcome reception, ground transportation, scheduled entertainment and three nights of hotel accommodations
While in Chicago, winners have the opportunity to share their best practices and discuss their ideas to improve the business with members of McDonald's top management.
Rockford IL 61108
- If coffee is Joe, consider this Joseph.
- Great taste, all yolks aside.